A Complete Affirmation List
Updated: Jun 15, 2020
* The things that I label as “bad” do not define me but have built me to be the person I am today.
* I am a warrior.
* I am the reason someone smiles
* My quirks make me one of a kind
* I don’t want or need to look or be like anyone else.
* I am more than _________ (wife, daughter, mom, friend, employee. Fill in the blank with what resonates for you.)
* I deserve time just for me.
* I am worthy of genuine __________ (love, friendship, time, energy. Fill in the blank with what resonates for you.)
* I will not fill guilty about putting myself first.
* I give myself permission to take time off from work.
* I will stop breaking promises to myself.
* I am ready.
* My efforts help me succeed.
* All is well.
* I can make a real difference.
* My hard work will pay off.
* I am strong.
* I choose happiness.
* I have the power to make the right choices for me.
* I have faith in my abilities.
* I got this.
* I am grateful for what I can do.
* I am happy to be me.
* My goals are achievable.
* I am confident.
* I will practice self-kindness.
* I am on the right path for me.
* I am thankful for the love in my life.
* I will take action and accomplish my goals.
* I am healthy.
* Success is mine.
* I will find good in all things.
* I am always learning.
* I trust myself.
* I will try new things.
* Anything is possible.
* I am safe.
* I love myself.
* Life is beautiful.
* I am powerful.
* There’s no limit to what I can do.
* Life brings me joy.
* Good things are coming my way.
* I believe in myself.
* I release my fears.
* Every day, I am getting better, stronger, healthier.
* It’s OK for me to have fun.
* My possibilities are endless.
* I am well-rested and full of energy.
* I am thriving.
* I am relaxed and at peace.
* I am strong in mind, body, and spirit.
* My life is a gift.
* I deserve love and happiness.
* I care for myself.
* New opportunities come easily to me.
* Healthy foods fuel my body.
* Today, I will succeed.
* I give myself room to grow.
* Each day is filled with joy.
* I embrace my power.
Michele Ogston is a certified intuitive life coach specializing in relationships, purpose, and balance. She provides life coaching sessions to clients and support groups to build confidence and strength from within. Her relationship series, A Look Inside Your Love, is a 4 phase coaching program specifically designed to target relationships and giving you tools to mend your barometer for choosing the right person. After experiencing her own loss through the death of loved ones and a painful divorce, she decided to dedicate herself to encouraging people to live a life that is well-balanced emotionally, physically, and spiritually. She owns Cloud 9 Life Coaching in Northern California, where she lives with her husband, children and fur babies. You can connect with her on Instagram and Facebook @cloud9lifecoaching.